Samsung has come up with the latest flagship of it’s series the “Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge“. The upgrades for the flagship are quite impressive and as we were expecting more a lot from the S7. In this tutorial we are going to root our Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Model NO SM-G935F so we can use the OS on the full access via apps we can.
New to Rooting an Android Smartphone?
Well, basically when want to break the restrictions and get the full access of Android Operating system via several apps so we perform rooting. This includes enhancement, adding more features and much more else. People enjoy rooting their smartphones to get extra features and full access of the OS whatever they want to do with it.
In this tutorial, we are rooting the “Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F with the safe method which is Odin method. If you are new, please read carefully and perform each and every step.
Before You Begin: (must do)
- Charge up your phone up to 60% at least.
- If you are new to rooting, please have a read to get info. Click here
- Please install the “Samsung USB Drivers” which will support your phone while in Odin mode. Click here to download
Download Required Files:
Rooting Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F:
- Download the above zipped file and Extract it on your PC.
- Open the extracted folder and see for the Odin application. Open the application on your PC.
- Turn off your Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Go into download mode by ( Hold & Press Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button ) at the same time for a short time. Don’t release the buttons until you see the Warning! screen.
- When you see the Warning screen release all the buttons and press Volume Up to continue into download mode.
- Now, connect your Galaxy S7 Edge to your PC via USB cable.
- You’ll see “Added!” message in the message box of Odin application in your PC. That clearly means your phone is properly connected, if not shows up try re-installing your Samsung USB Drivers.
- Now, click on the “AP” button in Odin app, Choose the .tar.md5 file.
- Click “Start” and you’ll see a green Pass message which states that your device is successfully rooted. Your phone will be restarted.
- Enjoy! 🙂